• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lcd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lcd

How do you clean Navigation screen? Soft brush to dust with? Some say Isopropyl alcohol, or vinegar & distilled water? Is a new micro fiber towel softer than, one that been washed a bunch?

Rico

Re: Lcd

I use Quik Interior Detailer and a dedicated microfiber. I wash my mf towels before using.

Personally, I'd not use Isopropyl alcohol for fear of drying out the plastic surface.
    Jim
    My Gallery

Comment

Remember there will usually be a film on them as well. Best to be as gentle as possible, so I would stay with the QID and a soft towel.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

definitely no rubbing alcohol. even cleaning plastics like albums, cd's and dvd's it is only recommended a drop of alcohol to 2-4 ounces of water.

Comment

i use a microfiber an hit it with some compressed air. If there is stains ill spray foam window cleaner on the microfiber, just a little bit though. I think i use husky but its lcd safe. works great though!!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');