• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Interior Detailer question ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Interior Detailer question ...

I've always used the Megs Quick Interior Detailer. I find that the new formula is more sticky then the "old" one. Anyone think this to or is it just me ?
    There are no real substitutes to this product I could find. Maybe Innerclean from Chem.Guys but this is also a protectant as where Megs is pure for cleaning. For the time being I've returned to using a damp shammy.
    Some propose to using a mild solution of APC+ like 1/25 for cleaning but I'm worried this might damage GPS-screen and so in time.

Greetz Filip

Re: Quick Interior Detailer question ...

I haven't noticed anything myself, but the newer QID version does have a bit more UV protectant in it.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I haven't found it to be sticky, but I have noticed if you get rain drops on the trim, it really stains and wont wipe away if the rain dries, leaving spots of a grey on the black plastic and leather trim ?
      I find I need to re spray to remove it, anyone got any clues or had this happen please, it is quite annoying, especially as it rains quite often here in the UK !

Comment

Originally posted by woody.01 View Post
        I haven't found it to be sticky, but I have noticed if you get rain drops on the trim, it really stains and wont wipe away if the rain dries, leaving spots of a grey on the black plastic and leather trim ?
        I find I need to re spray to remove it, anyone got any clues or had this happen please, it is quite annoying, especially as it rains quite often here in the UK !
        Yup, noticed that to !
        Perhaps it's the protection film it leaves behind that becomes "damaged" from the rain ( slightly acid ?..!! )

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');