• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHINE IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT! Shelby Cobra meets the Microfiber DA system!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHINE IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT! Shelby Cobra meets the Microfiber DA system!

Stunning, simply stunning. It is rare for an artist to "give away" knowledge. Thank you.

Comment

Awesome work, Leatherneck!

Comment

ññññoooooo!!!
        That's a fantastic job. Once again, your attention to detail and level of perfection is admirable!

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Thank you for the compliments. I LOVE MY JOB!
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Joe, simply put, you are the best. From airplanes to buses, cobras to lambos, I've been admiring your work for a few years now...you should love your job cuz it's the best job in the world!...I always enjoy your reviews, write ups, one of a kind detail jobs, and insights that you have to share with the MOL community. Keep up the great work my friend.
              Bill Poirier
              West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Freaking Beautiful!
                Man it's almost scary seeing that car go under the sanding wheel, but the end result is fantastic!
                Ray...
                Graphic Designer and detail semi-freak!

Comment

very nice job!!!! this is really good!!! in my next trip to usa i want to buy this new products!!!!

keep going!!! and again very good work!!!
                  Kristhian Salazar
                  Duster Car Clean Experience
                  Bogota Colombia South America

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                    $2500-$3500
                    If I had the money, I would have NO hesitation giving you a call to do my car, even if my car is valued at the same price your charge.

Comment

That's a great job Joe, as usual. Can't wait til i get my hands on the DA MF pads
                      2017 Honda CR-V

Comment

Joe, You are the master . You work is stunning , it should be considered an art.

Comment

Originally posted by TKDDAD View Post
                          Joe, simply put, you are the best. From airplanes to buses, cobras to lambos, I've been admiring your work for a few years now...you should love your job cuz it's the best job in the world!...I always enjoy your reviews, write ups, one of a kind detail jobs, and insights that you have to share with the MOL community. Keep up the great work my friend.
                          WOW BILL!!

Thanks everybody for the compliments!!

I'm just doing what I love.
                          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
                            Good golly, Joe, we knew you were talented, but this is just amazing. Truly a fantastic write-up with some great tips for taking on a job like this - something definitely NOT for a newbie or the faint of heart! But your final results - simply outstanding.

Thanks Mike............oh did I mention that 99.9% of the products I used are Meguiars?? I think a rotary and some 3M tape were the only things in the entire process that wasn't a Meguiars product.

Comment

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread.

...Awesome work as always Joe!
                              Originally posted by Blueline
                              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Awesome work as always Joe!!!!

Tim
                                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');