• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking Clean Dry Black tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking Clean Dry Black tires

I like the brand looking new Dark black clean and DRY look for my truck tires. I can usally only get this with extensive close range pressure washing, is there a product that will provide a time saving tool to attain this look , like a degreeser cleaner of some sort?

Re: looking Clean Dry Black tires

You could try Meguiars APC (All Purpose Cleaner), Meguiars APC+ (has a little degreaser in it) or Meguiars Super Degreaser. Any of these diluted properly will clean your tires very well.
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

I use APC with a brush.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I use lacquer thinner followed by unscented baby oil. Excess baby oil wipes off & you are left with the clean new/natural rubber look.

Comment

the best tire cleaner i have ever used is surf city garage beyond steel wheel cleaner and a tire brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn T. View Post
            You could try Meguiars APC (All Purpose Cleaner), Meguiars APC+ (has a little degreaser in it) or Meguiars Super Degreaser. Any of these diluted properly will clean your tires very well.
            What dilution ratio do you recommend?
            My tires are usually washed weekly with reg wash...but I recently picked up a jug of APC+ from AG.
            All my tires are in top notch condition
            "STRIFE" aka Phil
            2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
            2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
            2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

I tend to use my APC around 8:1.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

WOW thanks guys, im gonna go with the APC+ seeing its the most powerful and use it on the engine too.

Comment

Try some #40 for that new tire look. I don't care for a shiney or high gloss look. Megs #40 works for me and dosen't break the bank.
                  Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
                  317-513-4678

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');