• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prize Giveaways- International Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prize Giveaways- International Members

I saw recently a couple of new (newish?) competitions solely for US members. Is there a chance of Meguiars extending, or even creating, a competition for those of us that are from outside of the US?

I understand that it would create a variable to some degree with regard to shipping costs, however it couldn't be totally insurmountable. There are sure to be some legals as well I am sure, but shouldn't be totally out of reach.

With regard to the prize, maybe some of the new products that can traditionally be slow to arrive in the overseas markets?

Just an idea...

Re: Prize Giveaways- International Members

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when reading through the giveaway thread.

I thought that a possible way around the international shipping costs would be for the prizes to be supplied via the various local Meguiars distributors. The bean counters could do various credit notes and accounting type things in the background to reimburse the local distributors for their stock.

Comment

This would be an excellent idea.

Comment

Guys, sounds like a great idea . Hopefully Mr Stoops can help. Pleeeeeeeeeease

Comment

Geeze, I never thought of that (shame on me)...I like the idea also.

Bill

Comment

There are more than a few international MOL members here now and the number seems to be growing every week. To me it seems like a logical extension for Meguiars, but I am sure Mike will be able to give the official stance and possibility of this happening. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');