• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 ZR1 gets Detailed for that "Torched" look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 ZR1 gets Detailed for that "Torched" look

flawless!

Comment

Great work,great detail on a beautiful car! The vette looks stunning in red.

Comment

You get extra special credit for "handling" that customer!!l
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
          You get extra special credit for "handling" that customer!!l
          Gracias maestro.....

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
          Awesome work on both the car (of course!) and the documentation. Thanks for taking the time to put this together and inspire others!
          Thank you very much Michael, I appreciate it!!!!! Its my pleasure to do this for the enthusiasts on MOL.....

Also a big thank you to all who posted and complimented on this job......It was definitely a challenging one, and Joe can agree.....especially when the customer tells you straight up...quote "I am the most anal customer you will ever meet" I want nothing but 1000% perfection and I am willing to pay for it...unquote

RDVT4ME - So true on what you said about the CF...this was discussed thoroughly between the owner and myself before starting the job.
          David M. Sylican
          Innovative Detailing
          Headlight Lens Restoral
          Detailing Caddy
          Join us on Facebook

Comment

I finally had the chance to download my Flip video cuts, edit them, create a video and upload it to my youtube channel......

Here is my completed video showing this 2010 C6 ZR1 from the moment I arrived and perfomed my initial inspection, during the detail process and after completion. During my very close inspection after the prep I went around the whole vehicle and I left small pieces of blue tape wherever there were RDS's that needed extensive spot correction. Then I polished the paint by working one section or panel at a time until the desired results I wanted were achieved. I did this for each step of the correction, working my way around the vehicle for the ultimate finish.

Sorry the video is so long, I kept it under 15min which is the Youtube limit. But when you spend so many hours performing a job like this, its hard to squeeze it into such little time....

Thank for viewing....

David M. Sylican
            Innovative Detailing
            Headlight Lens Restoral
            Detailing Caddy
            Join us on Facebook

Comment

That Vette is on FIRE!!!!!!!
              Ladies and Gentlemen...........Innovative Detailing!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');