• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

under carriage detail of my z28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under carriage detail of my z28

just did a quick undercarriage detail of my camaro, i still need to polish the driveshaft again. and im getting a new catback so i was a little lazy to polish the old one. i think i have more i just need to dig them up

heres a before

after

Re: under carriage detail of my z28

Your are the definition of car crazy. Nice work.
    Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
    2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
    2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

I love it why not have the bottom clean as the top great work
      2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
      1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
      1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
      1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
      1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

wow! I wish I have the garage. tools and products to do that. Great Job!

Comment

Undercarriage.............dude.........that is awesome looking! I wish I had the facilities to clean mine. Nice job.
          Tedrow's Detailing
          845-642-1698
          Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Originally posted by brawl View Post
            wow! I wish I have the garage. tools and products to do that. Great Job!
            I wanted to take a second look that I forgot to mention the SKILLS.

Comment

Wow Like brand new,i wish mine clean like yours.
              what brand catback you looking for?i love my borla & the GMMG sound fantastic.
              1995 Mustang GT 5 speed -Sold-
              1996 Mustang GT 5 speed -Sold-
              1999 Camaro Z28 6 Speed -Sold-
              2005 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

thanks guys
                im prob gonna end up going with a magnaflow catback and then ill stick a electric cutout in the I pipe for when i want to be really loud lol

Comment

Originally posted by quikz28 View Post
                  just did a quick undercarriage detail of my camaro, i still need to polish the driveshaft again.
                  Do you drive that in the winter? What product did you use on the rear end/axle? Same thing on the floorpan?

That job's ahead of me this Spring. After 7 winters my 4x4 is starting to look a little tired underneath and a lot of it is visible. There's some minor wire brushing to be done then I was thinking about Rust Reformer and possibly topping the frame rails with black Wurth chip guard. Open to any suggestions.

TL

Comment

i dont drive the car in the winter, i really barely drive it at all but it does take a beating when i do drive it.

i painted everything with POR15, and wherever i couldnt get a paintbrush in i sprayed it with rustolem. i pretty much did the same thing with my s10, painted the frame rails and everything that could rust underneath, it just doesnt look as good as my camaro

Comment

just thought id throw a couple recent pics up, changed a couple things underneath since a couple months ago

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');