• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A MOL App???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MOL App???

Would you like to see a MOL app available for our phones??
    I always just take my detailing pics with my phone,and would think it would be cool/very convenient to be able to just upload the pics strait from phone to on here
    Yes
    85.71%
    No
    0.00%
    Don't care
    14.29%

Re: A MOL App???

I think it would work. So many people use smart phones these days and love to stay in touch wherever they are. I'm for it.

Comment

I use Tapatalk for all the forums I visit but I think when I searched for MOL I didn't find it on there. They can simply add the Tapatalk option here and should be a breeze to connect that way.
      Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
      Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

I think it would be cool if they had an app where you can switch between the forum, their facebook page, and their twitter page. Those who don't care about fb or twitter, don't have to go to that part of the app, they can just use the forum!

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
        Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');