• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is nxt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is nxt

Hi everyone

Darren here from the UK

Does anyone know when we are getting all the nxt generation products over here?

Cos ive been reading the forums and there are some great write ups and reports on it

Thanks Darren

I got mine at Advance Auto Parts. They had the biggest Meguiar's selection out of NAPA and Autozone.

Is it not even in the UK at all?
    FL

Comment

Can't you order from this site? It would at least get the NXT to you to try.

Comment

nxt

Cheers guys thanks for your help

The reply to flairsidelariat:- No its not even in the uk yet! Ive tried every web provider of car care products on not one stocks any Nxt products.

In reply to 4.6GT it takes so long for it to arive if i ordered it from meguiars that you end up paying through the nose for it! However i might have to do this if they dont pull there fingers out and get some over here!

Thanks again Darren

Comment

Re: nxt

Originally posted by iceman
          Cheers guys thanks for your help

The reply to flairsidelariat:- No its not even in the uk yet! Ive tried every web provider of car care products on not one stocks any Nxt products.

In reply to 4.6GT it takes so long for it to arive if i ordered it from meguiars that you end up paying through the nose for it! However i might have to do this if they dont pull there fingers out and get some over here!

Thanks again Darren
          Have someone in the States purchase NXT for you, and have them ship it over and then you repay them.
          FL

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');