• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot shine or Insane shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot shine or Insane shine?

For anyone who's used both, is there any visible difference between the two? Ilove meguiars products, but i don't want to buy something that does the same thing as aproduct i already have. Thanks for any feedback.

I used the Insane Tire Spray this past weekend. For me it was just too glossy and shiny for me. My vote goes to Hot Shine Tire Spray.

My 300zx Gallery

My 350Z
    My 1967 Chevy II Nova

Comment

Does anyone have pics of what their tires look like after they used the insane tire shine and/or hot shine?

Comment

This is it with Hot Shine about 2 weeks after of applying.
        1995 Camry LE- Forest Green Pearl/Ivory Cloth
        2004 Sienna XLE Limited- Blue Mirage Metallic/Stone Leather

Comment

Can someone tell me when it will be available through Meg's website to purchase and does it have the same adjustable nozzle as the hot shine does?? i love the adjustable nozzle!!

Comment

The Insane Tire Spray does not have the adjustable nozzle like HS.

My 300zx Gallery

My 350Z
            My 1967 Chevy II Nova

Comment

I prefer Insane shine. I don't have pics of the two products after a few weeks, but Insane Shine works better for me.

I think it depends on your tires...I would try one and if it doesn't work, then the other.
              "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
              R.A. Heinlein

Comment

My 2 cents:

I am impressed with Insane Shine. I like the flat spray pattern instead of the typical round spray. Plus it didn't sling excess off the tires the next day like Hot Shine did when I tried it.

The shine is indeed INSANE!!

Comment

I really like the Insane Shine because of the pattern of spray it dispenses. I don't think it is as "wet" as most people describe. Maybe I'm just not putting half a can on my tires. But then again, I prefer a more low gloss shine.

My vote is Insane

Comment

Here's a pic a few hours after application of Insane shine.

One week later after a some rainy days.

I've never tried the Hot shine product. I've had zero sling issues with Insane shine too.

Comment

Insane Shine... Me likey

Comment

I like to have shiny tire's. I have to try it. Does the Insane shine drip after spraying it? Like some tire shine when you spray it on and and then you have to wipe the tire with a rag.

Comment

My experience is that anytime I spray any product directly on my tires I have sling. I always spray onto a towel first and then wipe the tires. No sling.

Comment

We sprayed Hot Shine and Insane on the same tire today at the Meguiars deatail event, half and half and Isane was shinier than the paint on the car, too shiny for my tastes but if you like a very shiny tire, this is the product for you. The Hot Shine was a typical tire gloss, sort of middle of the road. Of course you can wipe the tire after applying and knock down the shine if you prefer a less shinier look.

Comment

NXT Insane Tire Shine on my 285.70.17 BFG A/T's

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');