• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA Microfiber System……VW Touareg(53 Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DA Microfiber System……VW Touareg(53 Pics)

Looks great. What did you use for the rear lights?

Comment

Originally posted by Nyholm View Post
      Looks great. What did you use for the rear lights?
      Same as the paint surface. This system rocks!
      2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
      2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
      2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

By "Colorado look" I was expecting something that swirled when you walked by it. Oh, wrong "Colorado", huh?

I used the MF system for the first time last week. Sweet! In addition to the correction capabilities, finish and ease of use I was pleasantly surprised by how clean the Correcting Compound wiped off. Bonus! I had a few marks that required increased stoutness and went to M105 and was reminded what a PITA it can be. FWIW, the Correcting Compound with PFW seemed to work as well as 105/MF without the splatter, dust and heavy wiping. I do believe this is going to be my go-to system.

TL

Comment

Originally posted by TLMitchell View Post
          By "Colorado look" I was expecting something that swirled when you walked by it. Oh, wrong "Colorado", huh?

I used the MF system for the first time last week. Sweet! In addition to the correction capabilities, finish and ease of use I was pleasantly surprised by how clean the Correcting Compound wiped off. Bonus! I had a few marks that required increased stoutness and went to M105 and was reminded what a PITA it can be. FWIW, the Correcting Compound with PFW seemed to work as well as 105/MF without the splatter, dust and heavy wiping. I do believe this is going to be my go-to system.

TL
          As it is my "go to system" also! They(Meguiar's) really knocked it out of the park with this system! I'm happy that I was able to be a part of the process! I talk to detailers all the time, and the one thing I offer them, is my information on the MF system, and how great it really is to use. Most just think I'm blowing smoke, well until they actually try it for themselves. Then they call me all excited
          Most of them, I've offered my own "money back" guarantee. I always tell them, if they don't like it, just let me know and I'll buy it from them. To date, I have not purchased any of these systems from anyone other than my supplier(Rick at ADS).

No snake oil here guys! If you enjoy working with a DA, then you NEED to buy this system! You will not regret it!

Nick
          2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
          2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Amazing results!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
              As it is my "go to system" also! They(Meguiar's) really knocked it out of the park with this system! I'm happy that I was able to be a part of the process! I talk to detailers all the time, and the one thing I offer them, is my information on the MF system, and how great it really is to use. Most just think I'm blowing smoke, well until they actually try it for themselves. Then they call me all excited
              Most of them, I've offered my own "money back" guarantee. I always tell them, if they don't like it, just let me know and I'll buy it from them. To date, I have not purchased any of these systems from anyone other than my supplier(Rick at ADS).

No snake oil here guys! If you enjoy working with a DA, then you NEED to buy this system! You will not regret it!

Nick
              Nick I am waiting for the MF system to be on sell in Europe.
              So I can finally do some wet sending...

I am so scared to use rotary...

Comment

Great work Nick, Do you tape off trim when your polishing or just go real slow close to those areas

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');