• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Quik Tips Video Series - Ultimate Liquid Wax - A New Application Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Quik Tips Video Series - Ultimate Liquid Wax - A New Application Experience

We are proud to announce the 1st of several new Quik Tip Videos for 2011 !

After viewing the video clip you can scroll down for a step by step refresher, complete with still images shot during the filming of the video.

Please keep in mind that this video, and the others in the series, are not designed to be definitive how to guides but rather, as the name implies, Quik Tips that address the most common questions and mistakes associated with each topic.

Adding wax protection to your vehicle is normally a straight forward process using Meguiar's Waxes.

However, with the introduction of our new Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax, we've made this process even easier.

Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax is the result of all new chemistry which contains cross linking synthetic polymers as well as Meguiar's Hydrophobic Polymer Technology. This combination not only gives you incredible water beading, but also provides maximum protection and durability. It truly is our most advanced wax ever!

Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax also utilizes Meguiar's Thin Film Technology which allows for an even smoother application and faster wipe off, even in direct sunlight.

In addition, Ultimate Liquid Wax's new synthetic formula won’t turn plastic trim white like most traditional waxes.

Before waxing, remember to wash and dry your vehicle thoroughly, and make sure it’s free from any defects or bonded contaminants. If not, you'll need to use our Smooth Surface Clay Kit or one of our paint cleaners like Meguiar's Ultimate Compound to properly prep the surface before applying Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax.

Whether you're working by hand or a Dual Action Polisher, Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax with Meguiar's Thin Film Technology allows you to be flexible on the application and removal. This means if you prefer to apply it to the entire car before removing it, you'll have no problem.

However, our new technology also allows for a wipe on / wipe off type of application. Apply Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax to a small section at a time, wait 3-5 minutes, then easily remove it with the included Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel.

With either method you choose, our testing confirms, you'll be getting maximum protection and water beading.

To extend the life of Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax, always use a wash designed specifically for car finishes like Meguiar's Ultimate Wash N Wax on a regular basis.
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Re: Meguiar's Quik Tips Video Series - Ultimate Liquid Wax - A New Application Experi

New videos for 2011. We're gonna have quick tips for new products.

Thanks, Mike.

Comment

Re: Meguiar's Quik Tips Video Series - Ultimate Liquid Wax - A New Application Experi

Cant wait to see all the new videos.

Thats how every black BMW should look!!! Nice 5 series.
      Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
      2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
      2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

An impressive video that almost shows nothing ! Great ! <3

But yes, it seems after reading so many forums that this wax is the best price/value available anywhere, so maybe it's normal to have nothing more to say about it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by benzw205 View Post

But yes, it seems after reading so many forums that this wax is the best price/value available anywhere, so maybe it's normal to have nothing more to say about it :-)
          Video shows everything that is needed to know on how to apply and the various ways to apply the product.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by benzw205 View Post

Do you have something particular you'd like answered about the product? Maybe ask your specific questions here, or detail what exactly is lacking from this video and you can gain the answers you're seeking.

Comment

Cool video.

Not sure how I missed it the first time!
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');