• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can you buy Meguiar's Foam Applicator Pad locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you buy Meguiar's Foam Applicator Pad locally?

Does anyone know which local store carries Meguiar's Foam Applicator Pad (http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+X3070) ?

Re: Where can you buy Meguiar's Foam Applicator Pad locally?

The local FinishMaster auto paint supply store carries them here, might want to check with some body shop suppliers...
    2000 Ford Explorer XLT "Deuce"
    2007 Toyota Camry XLE

Comment

Hard to find in most stores. Maybe the body shop stores, ortherwise online.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I'm fairly sure I have seen them in my local Pep Boys and Autozone.

Andy
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Pepboys in my town carries another brand of them. They are junk though.

Comment

Originally posted by tkill View Post
            Pepboys in my town carries another brand of them. They are junk though.
            I thought most people here uses them for waxing/polishing. Why do you think these are not good? What do you use?

Comment

I believe he is referring to the other brands.... all foam can be different. Dont want ot use a rough foam.

The ones used here are most often going to be the Meguiars ones, bought online if needed.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by clx View Post
                I thought most people here uses them for waxing/polishing. Why do you think these are not good? What do you use?
                Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                I believe he is referring to the other brands....
                Right, I was referring to another brand. I honestly don't remember the brand name that I bought, something generic. It was thin, tore easily, and rough feeling.

I love the Meguiars applicator pads, they are of excellent quality. But I've never seen them at any of the auto parts stores in my town. Have to order them online.

Comment

I have 3 6.5"yellow foam applicator pads brand-new for sale along with 9 others that are lightly used. see my post in the forum under for sale.
                  Art Layton
                  2009 Jetta TDI

Comment

big lots sometimes has them. IDK why I thought they only sold close outs, but I've seen them there maybe a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');