• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New iPad App Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New iPad App Now Available

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
    Not sure why that's happening for you - they all play fine on my iPad. I've watched them play on iPhones, iPad, iPad2, with every variation of the OS since we released the app.
    Give us a bit to double check with the guys in charge of the program, but it may well be that the apps are available in North America only. Not sure why that would be exactly, but we'll double check and get back to you on that.
    It is now November 18th, a month since we've heard from you on this, and the app still quits when I try to open a forum thread on my iPhone5 running IOS 7.0.4. Any progress on this issue?
    Thanks
    Jim
    My Gallery

Comment

Re: New iPad App Now Available

Originally posted by jfelbab View Post
      It is now November 18th, a month since we've heard from you on this, and the app still quits when I try to open a forum thread on my iPhone5 running IOS 7.0.4. Any progress on this issue?
      Thanks
      Never mind. I deleted the app and re-downloaded it and it is now working.

Thanks,
      Jim
      My Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');