• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural shine or Ultimate Protectant???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural shine or Ultimate Protectant???

I'm confused on which one to use between the two for my interior. They are both protectants and block UV. Which is the difference between the two?

Re: Natural shine or Ultimate Protectant???

I would say the Natural/Supreme Shine are more interior only. They are very dry to the touch. Obviously Supreme Shine is a little shinier.

The Ult. Protectant is closer in looks to the the Supreme Shine, more durable on the exterior, a tad more left behind to the touch.

I like the Supreme Shine for things I touch over the Ult. Protectant, and I dress my steering wheel.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I am not a fan of Ultimate Protectant inside the car but find it to be awesome when used on exterior plastics.

I generally like to use Natural Shine or Quik Interior Detailer for interior plastics.

Comment

Go the UP on the exterior, and use the Natural Shine on your interior.

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          I would say the Natural/Supreme Shine are more interior only. They are very dry to the touch. Obviously Supreme Shine is a little shinier.

The Ult. Protectant is closer in looks to the the Supreme Shine, more durable on the exterior, a tad more left behind to the touch.

I like the Supreme Shine for things I touch over the Ult. Protectant, and I dress my steering wheel.
          Originally posted by CWM3 View Post
          I am not a fan of Ultimate Protectant inside the car but find it to be awesome when used on exterior plastics.

I generally like to use Natural Shine or Quik Interior Detailer for interior plastics.
          Originally posted by dave93761 View Post
          Go the UP on the exterior, and use the Natural Shine on your interior.
          Thank you for the information. So exterior plastics like mud guards I should use UP?

Comment

I really like QID for interiors after all cleaning is performed.
            Nick
            Tucker's Detailing Services
            815-954-0773
            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');