• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer in San Francisco Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer in San Francisco Bay Area

Mobile Detailing Services:
    (650) 862-2175
    Available Saturday and Sunday by appointment

Services Offered:
    Basic Car Wash
    Full Detail

Introduction:
    My name is Ben. I have been detailing my personal vehicles for 6 years, since 2004, as a hobby and I would like to share my passion with others which led me to consider taking customers on my free time. I have been a regular member on MeguiarsOnline.com, the official forums for Meguiar's, since 2004. I have extensive experience using the Meguiar's G100 DA buffer and a variety of paint conditioning products.

Process:
    When I arrive, I will do a walk around of your vehicle and point out any existing defects and possible problem areas. I would like to know a bit of background on your vehicle, such as if you were the original owner, and if any panels have been refinished, etc. I would also enjoy to have your company during the process of working on your car.

Disclaimer:
    I retain the right to refuse service for cars with paint conditions that are beyond my abilities. Please notify me of any concerns or prior problems with the car and the paint. I do not clean interiors.

Basic Car Wash and Dressing

Car:
    Subcompact (Miata, Mini) $35
    Compact to large (Corolla to S-class) $40

Vans/SUV/Trucks:
    Small/midsize/minivans (Rav4, Murano, Sienna) $45
    Large/work vans (4runner, Tahoe, Sprinter) $50

Your car will be gently washed with Meguiar's car wash using a variety of wash mitts and brushes and dried with quality microfiber towels. This careful hand wash process ensures minimal swirl induction with high lubrication car wash soap as well as mitts that trap contaminates away from the paint surface. My wash equipment are carefully handled to minimize chance of contamination.

Approximately 30min to 1hr depending on paint condition and size
    *Require water supply with hose

Wash (Meguiar's Gold Class car wash or Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax car wash)
    Tire Dressing (Meguiar's Endurance Gel)
    *I would have to move your car about 2 feet during the tire dressing to ensure complete coverage.

Full Detail including Wash, Paint Correction, Dressing

Cars:
    subcompact $120
    compact to large $150

Vans/SUV/Trucks:
    small/midsize/minivan $175
    large $200

Your vehicle will be treated to an professional paint conditioning treatment featuring an extensive line up of quality Meguiar's detailing products.
    Paint correction is accomplished by the Meguiar's G100 buffer which is much safer on all paint surfaces than traditional rotary buffers.
    Features the new Meguiar's DA Microfiber correction system for finishes that require more extensive paint correction.
    Paint correction will include minor scratch removal, hologram removal, swirl removal, and oxidation removal,
    *Scratch removal outcome varies from conditional factors such as scratch depth and paint hardness.
    *Paint conditions that cannot be fixed or are not offered include: clear coat failure, paint chips, paint cracks, scratches that can be felt by hand, paint imperfections arising from below surface defects, orange peels

Approximately 4hrs to 6hrs depending on paint condition and size of vehicle
    *Require standard AC outlet and water supply with hose

Service includes:
    Wash: (Meguiar's Gold Class car wash)
    Clean and Polish: (Variety of Meguiar's paint cleaners and polishes)
    Wax: (Variety of choice of Meguiar's waxes or your own preferred wax)
    Exterior Tire, Rubber, and Vinyl Dressing: (Meguiar's Endurance Gel *contains silicon for longevity)
    *I would have to move your car about 2 feet during the tire dressing to ensure complete coverage.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');