• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL - What is the Most Important Attribute of a Wax / Sealant / LSP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL - What is the Most Important Attribute of a Wax / Sealant / LSP ?

For me its ease of application, if its hard to work with, dust, stains molding I dont use it. Its to much of a PITA.
    2nd would be durability.

Comment

Ease of application.

When I am buying a Meguiar's product, the quality is tablestakes that I know will be there regardless.

Comment

Since all of those options are important, is there any way to make this poll a ranking from most important to least important? Most people probably consider all, or at least most, of those reasons when buying. As is, I vote for ease of use first since I have back problems...

Comment

ease of use and shine and durability

Comment

For personal use: Appearance and ease of use.

For customer use: Durability

UW covers both and is really what I use on my own and customer cars.

Comment

Agreed with the guys. Ease of application and durability is most preferred. Cost too as nowadays it seems like everything is going up in prices.

Comment

Longevity, by far.
                2016 Acura ILX

Comment

#1 Quality Product

#2 Ease of use and Removal

#3 A final great look to my eye, oops that wasnt a choice !

Comment

Ease of application

Longevity.

Why? Time is money!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');