• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which wax or sealant is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which wax or sealant is better

which wax or sealant is better ,mirror glaze sealant 2.0 ,machine glaze ,show car glaze , polymer sealant 20 or nxt 2.0 is better please advise i am apply on my pear white car thank for the advise

Re: which wax or sealant is better

Originally posted by sylphy View Post
    which wax or sealant is better ,mirror glaze sealant 2.0 ,machine glaze ,show car glaze , polymer sealant 20 or nxt 2.0 is better please advise i am apply on my pear white car thank for the advise

Synthetic Sealant M21 2.0 and NxT Tech Wax 2.0 are identical finishing synthetic waxes/ sealants.

Machine Glaze M03 is a pure polish.

Show Car Glaze M07 is a pure polish.

Polymer Sealant M20 is a mild cleaner wax.

Pure polish doesn't provide defect removal, only polishing oils for gloss restoration. Finishing sealants offer long lasting protection. M20 is all in one: cleaner/ polish/ wax, but it has very mild paint correction ability.

Comment

• MG Machine Glaze (M03) and MG Show Car Glaze (M07) are both polishes so they do not offer any type of protection. They would / could be applied prior to a wax /sealant

• MG Polymer Sealant (M20) is a polymer based cleaner/wax

• MG Synthetic Sealant 2.0 (M21) and NXT Generation Tech Wax (G12718) are both Polymer Products and similar, the biggest difference is M21 can also be applied by rotary machine where Tech Wax can't...

Assuming you are referring to "best" as in protection quality, either M21 or Tech Wax would be the best choice
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Mike Pennington
        Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
        Meguiar's, Inc.
        800-854-8073
        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Go both #21 & NXT.

Comment

Originally posted by FRS View Post
            Go both #21 & NXT.
            so which one do i apply first ?

Comment

They are basically the same product.. no need to worry about it.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I believe FRS was kidding. NXT 2.0 is essentially the same product in consumer form as the professional M21 2.0. The only difference is that M21 2.0 can in a pinch be applied via rotary.

That shouldn't matter, though.

Get whichever one you prefer based on price and availability. Do two whisper thins coats. Enjoy

Comment

I like combo #21 & NXT.

#21 goes first followed by NXT, but you can stick to one product (subject to availability) and do 2 thin layers of it, 12 hours apart at least.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');