• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem!!

Hey everyone, I need some help, I was under the impresion that my wife was ordering the G110 v2 for me but it seems that we cannot get them here in Canada at all, and ADS does not ship to Canada. COuld you PLEASE give me another suggestion for a good easy to use polisher. I was thinking the Gaiorts Garage Orbital polisher. Any suggestions would be great, we do have Simonize ones at Canadian Tire, has anyone used one of them with good results.

Re: Problem!!

Just thinkin' here...with Meguiar being 'international' couldn't you order direct from them? Also, I think Auto Geek goes world wide.

Bill

Comment

perfect, thanks my friend I have contacted them and going to order through them, . You mentioned ordering through Meguiars Internationl, well megs canada is located in London Ontario, about 20 minutes from where I live! But they don't seem to sell the G110's here in Canada at all. I sent them a message and they never got back to me...so I will go with autogeek, just waiting to hear4 back from them on how much shipping is, and it may just be a bit less for the actual cost of the machine since our dollar is up from the american dollar. Thanks agian Bill for the info and suggestion.

Jay

Comment

Good to hear it's gonna work out.

Funny it's not available in Canada.

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');