• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just uploaded a few new engine pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just uploaded a few new engine pics

IMO a nice clean and sometimes wild engine will seperate you from the other cars at a show.
    Let me know what you all think
    http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

am I missing them.... where are the photos?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I saw some in the gallery I think.

Comment

This the one? Wish it was mine!

Man that looks good!

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I only saw the thumbs but I'd guess that's what they were referring to.

Comment

OMG thats now even more insane than when I saw your car at SEMA in October.

You win.
            Later,
            Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
            Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Very nice iceburgh. Will you be bringing your car back to the West coast this year? Love the flame job. Rich and his crew did a fantastic job. The paint on my rod is the same color yellow as what was used on the new Meguiar's rigs.

Comment

I dont think I will be on the West Coast with the car any time soon.
                Your car looks killer...Rich does a great job....... I wonder if he mixed this paint for our cars or if this was what was left over form the rigs

Comment

I helped wet sand each of the Meguiar's rigs at HBBW. When I was there one day, I asked what paint they used for the flames because I really liked the yellow. The paint is a PPG DMD666 so ended up buying a gallon for my Camaro. I was in the process of having body work and paint done at another shop. This stuff wasn't cheap at $126 a quart but I was told yellow is a more expensive paint.

Comment

yea it looks great.... I have pictures posted here of the entire process.... he used a white pearl under mine and it really pops in the sun.
                    I have washed and waxed both of the trucks many times and it is a real pain in the ... so I am sure doing the sanding was not fun

Rich does a great job....but Terry is amazing

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');