• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Garage Floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Garage Floor

Repainted my garage not too long ago, hung some gas/oil tin signs, a couple posters, but the floor was still horrible looking. Decided to bite the bullet, and put some Racedeck Diamond down...

Re: New Garage Floor

WOW, that looks so fantastic!!!!!

But I have one question... WHERE IS ALL YOUR JUNK?????
    Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
    2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

Thank you. Everything I need, is just out of the picture, on the right side of the garage.

Comment

Great job. The garage is my current project. Racedeck is on the top of my list to put down as the floor. Great color choice on the floor too.
        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

I wish I had the funds for that...looks great!

Comment

Your garage looks awesome! I wish I had a garage like that! Nice ride too!
            2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Hemin8r View Post
              Great job. The garage is my current project. Racedeck is on the top of my list to put down as the floor. Great color choice on the floor too.
              Thank you. It's an easy install, the time consuming part is cutting the perimeter tiles. I'm pretty happy with it, the only negative is, it's noisy to walk on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                I wish I had the funds for that...looks great!
                Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
                  Your garage looks awesome! I wish I had a garage like that! Nice ride too!
                  Thank you. I like the Camaro, but not as much as the car I traded in...My 2008 Z06...

Comment

^^ Wow you had a Z06?! Why did you trade it for the Camaro? Yeah I would say the same thing myself. The Z06's paint looks sharp!
                    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
                      ^^ Wow you had a Z06?! Why did you trade it for the Camaro? Yeah I would say the same thing myself. The Z06's paint looks sharp!
                      Thanks. My oldest daughter is in college going for her Degree in Psycology. She recently had a baby, and I watch him while she's in school. My youngest daughter is still too young to drive, and I've needed a backseat more than once, so the Vette didn't cut it anymore. The Camaro was my next logical choice, HP and a backseat. I'll probably like the Camaro more, once it's fitted with a supercharger. I'll buy a new Vette when the C7 rolls out, for now I'll play with the Camaro's motor.

Comment

Your garage looks awesome!

I've done everything in mine except the flooring. Looks like I'll be moving house soon, so some flooring will be top of the list this time for my garage.

So is that flooring individual tiles or a roll?

...nice rides too btw...
                        Originally posted by Blueline
                        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

The yellow 'vette doesn't match the color scheme anyway.

Now the lawn mower fits right in....

Garage looks very sharp.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          David

Comment

Trying to "one up" me, I see!

lol! Nice floor!!!! Ballpark range, what did that run you?

Nick
                            2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
                            2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                            2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                            2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by JLB768 View Post
                              Thank you. It's an easy install, the time consuming part is cutting the perimeter tiles. I'm pretty happy with it, the only negative is, it's noisy to walk on.
                              I have a sample of the tile so I now what you mean. I even got a quote to cover my 20x20 garage. I was going to do epoxy but that takes time and if it's not done right it can chip or something at which point you have to redo quite a bit. On a tile like Racedeck if one gets damaged just replace it with a new one quickly. Another good reason is if you have to move to a new house just remove it from your garage and install it in the new one or if you don't want it anymore you can always sell it. Ok ok I'm still trying to hype myself up to by one. My garage right now has exposed studs so I still have some work to do. The floor may be one of the last things I do.
                              Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                              www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                              Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');