• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working by Hand on 2006 Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working by Hand on 2006 Advice

So today I am going to be working by hand on my moms 2006 Civic EX and wanted to get some advice from you all on the products I should use. I am getting ready to use my gold class wash on it and then clay but was not sure what polish and wax combo to use. It seems to have some light swirls in it and some fine scratches. I have attached some pics to see what you all think. Thanks fo ryour help.

Re: Working by Hand on 2006 Advice

I would just hit it with Ultimate Polish followed by Ultimate wax. If you want more correction use Ultimate compound followed by the Ultimate Polish and Ultimate wax. It's starting to get hot this weekend so the polish and wax may be all you want to take on by hand.

Comment

You can always just UC and then wax... dont absolutely need the polish step if working fast.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Post some pictures of your finished work! Curious to see if you had any good luck with the swirls/scratches.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');