• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

t- shrits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably have to start a new thread.... A moderator may be able to add a poll to this thread (not sure) but we can't

Comment

I want one of these shirts (It's Sexsy) ...

LL

Comment

I want one of those too ! That is a cool picture..lol Thats my daughter in the background.
        If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

T-Shirts

Hi I don't get on the forum much ,I think it would be great to have a T-shirt or golf shirt with the logo Meguiars and what other logo name the members would like, and if it can be embroided on like my seat covers. I know the cost might be a bit, but food for thought.

Davo HSV......

Comment

what do you think of the emblem up at the top left? the meguiars (in yellow), on line.com (in green with the speed strips) and than the addition of the word member.
            please vote, we need numbers to show interest!
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

Originally posted by mxman
              A Meguiar's Shop Apron. J/k. I love this shirt

I'm gonna have to buy this one real soon.
              I really like mine...I just received it last Friday with my $84.00 order.

When I placed my order, I asked about the special of the month or something like that, and the rep included the black T-Shirt as a gift.

I didn't ask why, but I guess they throw it in as a free gift for buying a certain dollar amount.

Hey Mike, I really like the golf shirt you are wearing in the picture above!
              Last edited by rusty bumper; Apr 1, 2004, 11:20 PM.
              r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleL
                I want one of these shirts (It's Sexsy) ...

Killer Polo Shirt. I think it's gonna have to say NXT on it!! That's awesome.

I could create a few shirt ideas in Adobe and post them if you guys want. I'll get right on it tonight.
                '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
                '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

ok Mike, its offical we want the shirt off your back!
                  2019 GMC Sierra
                  1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');