• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am trying to start a detailing business.. any tips going forward..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am trying to start a detailing business.. any tips going forward..??

I am trying to start a valeting business.. please read / please help..
    I was going to go into selling cars but that was just a massive can of worms..
    Well you all know i have a passion for cars. I have spent the last year perfecting my valeting skills, and after a lot of people have been very happy with my work i want to start doing this properly of a weekend for people.

I only ever use meguiar's products for the best finishes, from just a wash and wax to a full inside out full valet and paint renovating/machine polishing

company name not fully confirmed yet, but the car will be "cleaned with a passion"
    Please see pictures for example of what i can achieve, a none swirl finish with depth and colour on a normal family car that started faded and lifeless..
    and yeah i will be doing all nooks a cranies and door shuts

within the next week expect to have fully liability insurance sorted as well as traders insurance

please no mocking as this is serious and something i have wanted to do for a long time

Any this is not advertising hence why i not put down contact details or where i am . more of any help from people of how i can get this off the ground.. at the moment i am working off of word of mouth. hope this does not infringe on any club rules..

Already got a friend of a friend of a friend's evo 10 booked.. (he has been using the god awful £5 washers where they use cheap nasty products. but he has seen some of my work and booked it in straight away..

i will want to become a authorized trader on this site as it takes off.

But if any one car give some tips on going forward with the business (yep ill be getting an accountant) and also i know its only pictures if you would think the finish is acceptable

Many thanks

(yes this is very similar to my facebook status)

any pics of my work from today on a simple family car

before.

half bonnet partially completed

finished article

and i have done interior and engine bay but no pics at the mo..

Re: I am trying to start a detailing business.. any tips going forward..??

All I can say is good luck! You have the passion and the will to be a good professional detailer/valeter. I'm no business advisor, but I know that honesty and serious, quality work are always good.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');