• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MF Pad Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF Pad Problem

Today I used my new Meg's MF system and had an issue with the hook and loop backing coming off of the pad. It felt a little warm, but nothing to be overly concerned about. I was using it normally for the first time.
    Any chance for a replacement?? Here are some after photos:

Composers shouldn't think too much, it interferes with their plagiarism. -- Howard Dietz

Re: MF Pad Problem

fullbirdmusic,

Sorry to hear about this problem. I just sent you a PM. Please check and respond. Thank you!
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

No problemo - done and done!
      Thanks for replying so quickly.
      Composers shouldn't think too much, it interferes with their plagiarism. -- Howard Dietz

Comment

What backing plate did you use? What speed on the polisher? A lot of pressure? Just curious, I used the pads once so far. Great customer service from Meguiars answering you so fast

Comment

I used the backing plate that came in the DAMF5 starter kit - 5" plate. I was using the cutting pad on speed 4 and using really moderate pressure. Nothing major at all. Not sure why that happened.
          Yes, Meg's has great customer service.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');