• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

07' Tahoe Black Cloudy / Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07' Tahoe Black Cloudy / Haze

So looking at my brothers 2007 Tahoe last week, i noticed in the hood (that has been re-painted due to a deer jumping in front of him @ 60 ) that there was about a 16"x16" cloudy,haze. The Tahoe is black so it was almost a gray. Is this something that the MF system would be able to take out? I dont really want him to take it back to the "body shop" to get buffed out again since they were the ones that caused this problem anyways. As i have read body shops are exactly that, not detailers! So will the MF system take out haze/cloudy on black paint? Or will this have to go with the Rotary?

Thanks Guys

I will try to get some pictures asap

Re: 07' Tahoe Black Cloudy / Haze

Yeah, pics will be needed. Could be a haze, could be clear coat failure.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: 07' Tahoe Black Cloudy / Haze

I dont think its clear failure, since it looks like its under the clear, but i will try to get some pictures this weekend, since he lives about 30-45 minutes away.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');