• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD2 or ...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CD2 or ...?

Well CD2 is easy to find here too...but if for some reason you cannot get it I have seem amazing results from Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black. It's just annoying because you pretty much have to buy online. I have never seen it in stores...
    2002 Camaro Z28 Intake, Full Exhaust, Built Trans, Bolt-On's.

Comment

Every time I read about it being discontinued (multiple times over the past 5 or so years, lol) I run out to AutoZone to make sure it's still there. Hasn't failed me yet, although that is the only place near me that seems to stock it

Comment

I use Eagle One All Wheel/Tire cleaner or All Purpose Cleaner or Super Degreaser depending on how bad it is, least aggressive first!

The E1 product cleans the plastic and rubber hose great, and a lot of cars has aluminum valve covers/intake/AC hoses etc and it works great on that.

When done and dry, I use M40 as a dressing. Doesn't seem to attract dust too bad (I live in a rural area too!) and have read that Hyper Dressing works well, diluted to your liking.

In the below link, I used Super Degreaser and APC if memory serves and used M40 as a dressing, spray and walk away.....

'00 Yukon quick wash
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

cd2 works great in wheel openings also

Comment

Originally posted by warren13 View Post
            cd2 works great in wheel openings also
            I really like CD2 in the engine bay and All Season Dressing in wheel wells. We just bought a 2012 Camaro a couple weeks ago and so this weekend, besides getting the windows tinted, I'm going to quickly wipe away any dust and apply CD2 to the engine bay. I'll see if I post pix since there doesn't seem to be any on here for folks who have not used CD2.
            I'm crafty, but not good at crafts.

Comment

I still have 2 cans left of CD2 from a purchase a few years ago. I use it for certain car shows or gatherings. I love the stuff!! I have an old car domain site that I used CD2 on my engine bay with a before and after pic. Will try to post up and show what CD2 can do.
              2003 Black Cobra, ported/pullied, built SRA, custom tune, exhaust, cooling mods...11.06 @ 125mph
              2006 4Runner, daily driver
              2006 Avalon XLS, family ride

Comment

Before and After pics....

2003 Black Cobra, ported/pullied, built SRA, custom tune, exhaust, cooling mods...11.06 @ 125mph
                2006 4Runner, daily driver
                2006 Avalon XLS, family ride

Comment

CD2 is now showing at the AutoZone site as a Black Magic / Blue Coral product.

My apologies to the mods if an outside link is not appropriate.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousGT350 View Post
                    I still have 2 cans left of CD2 from a purchase a few years ago. I use it for certain car shows or gatherings. I love the stuff!! I have an old car domain site that I used CD2 on my engine bay with a before and after pic. Will try to post up and show what CD2 can do.
                    Yeah, I bought a case (6) of that stuff a couple years. I still have a few cans left.
                    I'm crafty, but not good at crafts.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');