• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megan racing strut tower bar...any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan racing strut tower bar...any good?

any buy one of these before?for only $50 how good are they?

Re: Megan racing strut tower bar...any good?

I would avoid Megan parts like the plague. A few people that have had their drift-spec exhaust for Lancer Evolutions, have had them fall apart after a couple of years. A strut tower brace sees less abuse, but just be warned about there products.
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR- Apex Silver
    '09 Honda Civic EX - Nighthawk Black

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bones View Post
      I would avoid Megan parts like the plague. A few people that have had their drift-spec exhaust for Lancer Evolutions, have had them fall apart after a couple of years. A strut tower brace sees less abuse, but just be warned about there products.
      thanks, do u know any other companies that make the strut bar

Comment

I'm sure someone makes a good solid piece for your car - just a mtter of making sure you do the required reading before purchase. Kinda like your post here , eh?

I have a 'Razors Edge' on my Magnum RT and it did wonders for the handling and 'feel' of a two-ton station wagon. No more big heavy header-hitting-the-shock-tower noises when going into turn 3 at Atlanta motor Speedway at 120+! Bonus!

Best of Luck on Your Quest.

Mike
        Finally learning how to shine sheet-metal!
        Pictures live here!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');