• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

porter cable 7424xp vs g110v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porter cable 7424xp vs g110v2

im thinking of getting a buffer and starting to detail cars at my dads auto service shop porter cable 7424xp vs g110v2 witch is better for a beginner i just found out where to get the megs one at first i couldent find a place to get one in toronto but now since i found a guy i got to dieced porter cable 7424xp vs g110v2

Re: porter cable 7424xp vs g110v2

They're both great and reliable D/A polishers.

The reason why I chose Meguiar's G110v2 over Porter Cable 7424 XP was its future called cruise control. When you apply down pressure G110's internal circuit increases torque keeping the speed steady.

I think it's nice to know that your machine maintains set speed when you use speed sensitive product application or do paint correction task.

Comment

Mike Stoops recently wrote about the two on another website and I think feature Greg is referring to is reason enough to get the G110 V2 over the PCXP.

I think everyone will acknowledge the PCXP is a great machine, but the G110 V2 has the edge from what I've read. I use a G110 V1, so I can't say per se, but some of the people I trust the most (like Kevin Brown) really sing the praises of the G110 V2 and that is enough for me.
      ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

seems like the megs will be my choice but there both pretty costly for me to buy right now 215 for the megs 229 plus tax for the pc im getting the megs from a megs rep

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');