• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New car application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New car application

2 coats is just about right. As with meguiars traditional waxes (not Ult liquid wax) you apply, let dry to a haze then remove, you do it 2x. Any more than that may not be beneficial anymore.

Comment

By the way the color of my car is as below on the picture...

2012 Nissan Micra 1.2 Cvt
      2011 Renault Fluence Edc Turbo diesel 1.5
      2009 SEAT Ibiza 1.2

Comment

M26 is a good choice for dark colors, although its not the best wax from megs. If you want more depth/shine another step (optional), is applying #7 show car glaze or deep crystal polish. Works well on dark colors, actually #7 & m26 is one of the usual recommended/known product combinations used by meguiars. It will add richness to your renault's color, it also has a slight darkening effect. Optional on other colors, but highly recommended for dark colors.

Comment

I wax my car with liquid Gold Class every week. Just one layer but I have difficulty getting a uniformed thin layer on large surfaces like the roof and bonnet with the foam applicator. Can I use a plastic wrapper to apply wax -- the liquid wax seeps into the pores with the foam applicator?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');