• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with D/A setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with D/A setup

hello

i am new here and i am looking to get my first d/a polisher.i am thinking of get the G110v2.
    I have been using a orbital buffer (man that thing *****) not a hard core fanatic but looking for something to keep my car nice? the more i read the more i get confused as to what to get?

i have a older white 2002 highlander and a new 2011 black VW So what would be the best setup? (pads, wax ect ect)

also reading about the Meguiars Microfiber system? would this be good for me? or just go for the foam pad setup?

Any info and guidance would be appreciated!

Re: help with D/A setup

G110V2 and Microfiber system will just about do anything you want. From there you can expand if needed, but as I found out Microfiber worked great for me AFTER I bought just about everything else. Once you use it you will love it. Just follow video instructions and don't use to much product.
    My 2 cents

Comment

Re: help with D/A setup

Welcome to Meguiar's Online.

D/A Microfiber Correction System will put your polisher on steroids and add extra correction ability for serious paint defects, as Mark mentioned.

Here's a good starting point:

How to approach buffing out your car for the first time Hey Everyone, first time poster here. After doing a ton of research on this forum and gatherin

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');