• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Equipment for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing Equipment for sale!!!

I am currently selling my detailing equipment and must get these items sold soon. The polisher is new in the box, and the Headlight kit has only been used about 4 times. So only a few sanding discs from each pack of 50 have been used. The sander and the polisher from the 3M kit only have a couple of hours worth of use so they are in excellent shape. I live in San Diego,Ca. I will be moving soon, so items must be sold soon. Pickup is available. Email at: atinsley4557@gmail.com

Meguiars G110v2 Polisher- $120
    **originally priced at $150 at detailing.com

3M Headlight Lens Restoration Kit- $260
    **originally priced at $350 at detailing.com

Re: Detailing Equipment for sale!!!

PM sent.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

You still have the G110v2?

Comment

As of today all items have been sold. Thanks guys

Comment

I just want to add that I would reccommend dcving1 to anyone who might be unsure because of is low post count. I received my package and it was exactaly what he described and promised to send. Open and clear communication. Thank you again dcving1! Now I need the AZ heat to cool down so I can use the (brand new) G110v2!

Comment

Originally posted by suicidekings View Post
            I just want to add that I would reccommend dcving1 to anyone who might be unsure because of is low post count. I received my package and it was exactaly what he described and promised to send. Open and clear communication. Thank you again dcving1! Now I need the AZ heat to cool down so I can use the (brand new) G110v2!
            I concur. The headlight restoration kit was mint. Thanks.

Colin
            A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');