• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White dots after car wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White dots after car wash

Morning!

About 2 weeks ago I took my black 98 cherokee to a hand power wash place.

I used soap, wax, & spot free rinse.

Now over the entire jeep I have little white dots (it almost looks like white spray paint overspray)

It does not look like its wax pitted into the paint because its on the molding, windows, accessories, everything!

There is almost none on the hood of the jeep, so I'm thinking maybe the other wax dried on and my hood just warmed up fast enough to rid it.

I can take the dots off with my finger nails. So I tried claying & using the paint restore polish that I had left from my last detail and while I can get some off (like 70%) there is still lots left on it and it was tough just getting that much off.

You can feel its bumpy but once I clay & polish the ones that are still there you can barely feel them at all.

What is it, and any recommendations?

- josh
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');