• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Generation or Gold Class Car Was When Also Waxing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Generation or Gold Class Car Was When Also Waxing?

Iv read through this forum and came to the general idea that NXT Generation Car Wash is better for suds and cleaning and that Gold Class is better for the conditioners to give the paint a better shine.

I wash with Gold Class between waxing and I use NXT Generation Spray Wax to keep up the wax protection. This makes the car look perfect!! Now if the spray wax already gives it a shine, would it make a difference if I use NXT Generation car wash over the Gold Class.

The reason Im asking is because I want the best for my paint but it would be nice for the better cleaning power to make washing easier. If Gold Class is better for the paint then I'll stick with that.

Thanks anyone who can help!!!

Hey BlackG35 and Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Both products you list are excellent car wash shampoos. But to say which is better is difficult as each has its own unique characteristics that separates it from each other as well as other car shampoo products from Meguiar's.

The best advice is to try each one and then decide in your own eyes which product works best for you.

Cheers!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I feel the same way you do.. the Nxt might clean better, though the Gold Class may leave a little better gloss behind. I dont have any show-cars right now, just daily drivers, so I have chosen the Nxt only.

But I am wondering if the Nxt wax, plus Nxt wash has any benefit? I know Nxt wax is good, just havent used it yet.. but will Nxt wash + Nxt wax have an even better look?
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');