• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good deal on #16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on #16

If you are planning to purchase a can #16 before #16 is sold out completely then checkout autogeek.net. Autogeek has great deal going on right now where you receive to 2 cans of #16, 2 applicators and 1 MF towel for $24.95 USD. This may seem like a lifetime supply of #16 or paste wax, but in a year or so, you could sell a can on eBay as a collector’s item.

By the way, I am not associated with Autogeek, just passing along info on good deal.

Eric

PS: Mods if this not allowed, then remove the post. If this allowed, then is this the correct section to post this info. If not please move this post. [2hotford: edited for the commercial link]
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

That is a nice deal!

To make it even "sweeter", you can enter the code "detailcity" (without quotes) in the discount code field when you check out. That will get you an additional 10% off! Of course, you probably should at least join the forums at Detail City to take advantage of the discount, but you can still get the discount without actually being a member.

If they run out at AutoGeek, here is another place to get #16 at a pretty decent price.....

specialtymotoring.com

[2hotford: edited for commercial link]
    Boss_429

Comment

Another discount code is "Autopia", without quotes. There is probably more codes as Autogeek sponsors numerous forums.

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Damn, I guessed I missed the deal. Sounded really nice!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');