• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big "A" Detailing Garage Journal featured 1966 Ford F100 Pickup Truck on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big "A" Detailing Garage Journal featured 1966 Ford F100 Pickup Truck on YouTube

I have a soft spot for old ford trucks. I'm a garage junkie & a lover of old, rusted things.Johnny took up my offer for the photo shoot to be held at his gra...

The Garage Journal Homepage

1966 Ford Truck By Big "A" Detailing

Big "A" Detailing is now on You Tube!

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

check me out over there if you want & subscribe to my videos.
    you can also "like" the video on FB.

full sized pics to follow! hope you all enjoy the video!

Thanks for watching!

Re: Big "A" Detailing Garage Journal featured 1966 Ford F100 Pickup Truck on YouTube

thats johnny on the right with his "oh **** look"!. this is his dads truck.
    this mustve been taken right after the truck stalled out. we had to put it in neutral & push it all down the jukyard row. johnny didnt have the keys to the shop or office so we couldnt get to a battery charger or a booster pack lol. we waited for someone to bring us the keys. it was dark out by the time someone came.
    johnny had to get the truck back over to the new place so our shoot was cut short. the last shot was taken around 9pm. by the time we packed up it was close to 10pm.

this place will still be around untill next year when they move into theyre new location in college point, also in queens.

i will most likely be back at the junkyard with another old car from johnny.

for the mets fans, this is for you...

i wonder if the mets lost that night.

im a yankees fan =)

Comment

Re: Big "A" Detailing Garage Journal featured 1966 Ford F100 Pickup Truck on YouTube

ahh figured out how to put up the video!

Comment

heres the rest of the pics from the junkyard. i hope you all like.
        we are trying to set up another old car detail & photoshoot maybe at the new place in the near future. maybe ill even go back to the old place & hit up some other spots in the yard? hmm. pops picked up a 30s bucket roadster. johnnys brother has been spotted up the block at the gas station. shes sporting the jet black paint with some flames down her sides.

i asked johnny to go slow for the 2 exits we had to drive on the highway to get to the junkyard lol. we cruised at 40 & just enjoyed the breeze flowing through the open windows. we were like 2 fruit loops in a cup enjoying all of the attention this sick old truck was getting.

anyway, so i had a bunch of fresh microfiber towels, inside a plastic bag, inside that camo backpack. some spray wax ready, some qtipps & an assortment of my fav paint brushes & tooth brushes from my collection at the shop.

for new paint brushes i like to wrap the plasic or metal case in painters tape or electrical tape just to play it safe.

thanks for looking!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');