• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meguiars endurance tire shine bottle LEAKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meguiars endurance tire shine bottle LEAKS

So I tried the meguiars endurance tire shine and I love it. Its very shiny for a few days then it become more mantle and last a few weeks. Its pretty good, but priced a bit high, imo. But my problem is the bottle keeps leaking. I am a mobile car detailer and I throw products into a large 20" bag. APC, window cleaner, ect and it all ends up in the back of my car. things tip over. and I have megs endurance all over my trunk floor. Its not a problem to clean up, just a huge waste of product. I have probably lost half a bottle of product like this. The lid is very tight and flipped closed. I bought a new bottle from pepboys and it has a slightly different design but I come to find out that this bottle too leaks.

I haven't no problem with megs polishes or waxes leaking, just this tire shine.

its in this type of bottle

any suggestions?

Re: meguiars endurance tire shine bottle LEAKS

wedge it in somewhere it cant tip??

Comment

Mine leaks as well. It comes out of the cap top, the piece that toggles open and close. Check the backside of that toggle piece after you've used it. Wipe it off good. Maybe that's your problem too.

Comment

Mine have always leaked as well. Just made an insert to fit in my detailing bag made out of cardboard to keep all my bottles right side up.

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed the same and it's really messy. I keep my Endurance bottle in a specific plastic bag.

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback. We will pass on your comments to the appropriate people.
            Brian Hann
            Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
            Meguiar's Inc.
            Irvine, California
            bhann@meguiars.com
            (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Same problem here. However, I have been thinking if we are just passing our "greasy-endurance-fingers" onto the bottle, when wiping down the tires?? Could also be the cap, but dont think the actural bottle is leaking. Not sure however..
              I haven't noticed any loss when the bottle is staying put, but it is a mess for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');