• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 Professional detailers join forces to preserve American history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 40 Professional detailers join forces to preserve American history!

After hours of hardcore polishing we were rewarded with a brilliant mirror finish! She now can be displayed proudly for future generations to enjoy.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I was extremely proud and honored to help lead such an incredible group! It was lots of work (I was toast at the end of the project) but it was an event I will hold near and dear in my heart!

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Incredible! What a massive project.

Just the logistics of putting that together would be huge!
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Awesome. Just awesome!
          /Keith
          2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

I'm really hoping that i can get involve in this great great Project... With so many great detailer working together on something that great... It's just like a dream ... Envy you ... Great Job Man
            Proud to be part of Meguiars Family

Comment

I wish my Dad were still alive to see the fantistic job on this...he flew Super-Forts in/during WW2.

Thanx guys AND ladies!

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                Incredible! What a massive project.

Just the logistics of putting that together would be huge!
                Originally posted by Kman View Post
                Awesome. Just awesome!
                After doing a number of large projects like this we have our system refined pretty nice and efficient.

Originally posted by PhantomMagician View Post
                I'm really hoping that i can get involve in this great great Project... With so many great detailer working together on something that great... It's just like a dream ... Envy you ... Great Job Man
                Just working side by side with other detailers of this caliber was a treat in it's self.

Originally posted by BillE View Post
                I wish my Dad were still alive to see the fantistic job on this...he flew Super-Forts in/during WW2.

Thanx guys AND ladies!

Bill
                Thank you to your father!!! Because of brave men like him we live in a great free country.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');