• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need input on my site and help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need input on my site and help

I want to get everyone's opinion about my site. Its still in the rough stages but I feel confident enough about it to release it to the public and my advertising material.

PLEASE point out any grammar errors or if you would rephrase something.

also can I get some suggestions on what kind of packages to offer? I feel overwhelmed when it comes to writing out the information to inform the potential customers. At the end of each package I got so many paragraphs I feel like I would turn away the customer...maybe fry their brains.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks
    Max

Re: Need input on my site and help

Hi Max, your website looks really good. your prices are good a lot of service for a fair price. what i most liked is that you didnt go with pictures of expensive BMW, FERRARI ETC. just your everyday daily drivers. good luck

Comment

Re: Need input on my site and help

my advice is to make your "pictures of our work" link more cleaner....space the pictures farther apart and at an equal distance
      also...like how you have a slide in the "why to choose us" link...however...i would change the wording of why to choose us to "why choose us"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');