• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Bonnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Bonnet

What is this product???

Re: Ultimate Bonnet

Originally posted by louvad
    What is this product???
    It is a microfiber cloth with an elastic edging that enables you to slip it over a clean, dry foam buffing pad and then used with the dual action polisher on the 5.0 setting to remove dried wax from your car's finish.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

They work great! Really help enhance the shine over removing wax by hand. Also makes removing wax faster and easier! I am a believer.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I've always noticed they guarantee a streak-free finish with the highest gloss potential.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Ultimate Bonnet

The problem Mike, is www.meguiars.com don´t send this product to Portugal.
          I will buy the pc 7424 in www.autogeek.net

Comment

Meguiar's works through distributors, the best thing to do is to locate your closest distributor and if they don't carry the Meguiar's products you want, then simply contact them and tell them this, otherwise they don't know. If enough people contact our distributors to let them know about the products they are interested in, they will bring the products in.

Same thing goes for your local auto parts store. If you're looking for a specific Meguiar's product and you don't see it at your local auto parts store, simply ask for the Store Manager and let them know which Meguiar's products you're interested in. Store Managers rely on their customers for this kind of feedback because they realize that serious enthusiasts have their finger on the pulse of the car detailing world.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');