• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Carnuba plus Spray wax anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Carnuba plus Spray wax anyone?

Two of my favorite Meguair's products are the Ultimate quik wax and the Gold class liquid wax.I would love Meguair's to come out with a spray/quik version of the gold class carnuba that works as well as the ultimate quik wax.I think it would be an awesome last step product and it would be very popular.Having a carnuba based wipe-on-wpe-off product with the Gold class quality and ease of a spray would compete with and most surely be priced better than the Pinnacle souveran liquid spray wax.Put me down for 2 bottles right off the bat and probably one every 3 months or so.

Re: Gold Class Carnuba plus Spray wax anyone?

Sounds good to me!

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. If a new carnauba based spray wax is released surely it should come under the Gold Class label.

Comment

Yes, sounds good.

I just don't know if they can achieve the durability or ease of use of UQW in a carnauba based product.

..A good challenge for the Meg's chemists!
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Your prayers have been answered!

I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

CALLED IT!! I'm super excited and at the same time a little bummed.I didn't think that Meg's would actually develop this product so I bought Pinnacle's souveran spray wax a couple weeks ago as well as the Pinnacle crystalmist QD and a bottle of FinishKare 425.Both pinnacle products were on sale at AutoGeek for $19.99 each.And now Meg's has a Gold Class QD as well.I'm a man of my word and as sonn as I see these products at O'reilly's or AG I'm buyin 2 bottles of each and gettin my shine on! If Meguiar's wants to reward me for giving them this $million$ idea I wouldn't be opposed to getting a free bottle..hint.. Jk.Can't wait to use this stuff.Please be as good as the Ultimate quik wax.

Comment

Yes, good call indeed.

Are you sure you don't have some "inside information" at Meg's?

Comment

LOL,no inside contact here.It just seemed to me that with the success of the Gold class line and the ultimate/NXT lines each having spray waxes,one being awesome the other was thrown out after half a car,that a Gold class spray was the natural progression.Convenience sells and this makes it easier to get the carnuba shine without the taping/applying/buffing when you don't have time to really lay down a layer of wax.I'm sure that the mad scientists at Meg's have been working on this for years and that I'm not the first person to suggest this a potential product. Either that or they read my original post and watered down the Gold class liquid until it was sprayable and marketed/mass produced it ASAP to add it to the 2012 line. JK.Other than the NXT spray wax and NXT QD I could not be happier with all of my Meguiar's products.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');