• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D156 advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D156 advice

Hi, I want to try some D-156 Xpress Spray Wax...A bit confused by the instructions..

Is it just a matter of spraying on a wet car (after washiing), wiping in with a clean MF-Wash Mitt..let it haze..and wipe off?

Re: D156 advice

I don't think you need to let it haze, just use a MF mitt or MF even coat applicator pad to spread the product around, then wipe & buff off with a dry SS MF.
    I generally like to dry my car then use the spray wax
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Yeah you don't let it haze. You pretty much just use it like a normal QD. I also use it after drying up the car. However, I've read here of some people using it when it's wet while drying the car.

Have you seen this thread yet?
      Meguiar's Quik Tips Video Series Waxing Your Car in 15 Minutes or Less
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

If you spray on while the car is wet, your drying towel will remove the water and wax residue.

Generally, if going to hurry up and apply while wet, I do a quick dry off for the bulk of the water, then come back around for a 'final drying', spraying the wax as I go.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Wash and clean vehicle > Dry > Mist and wipe D156 with a MF towel and flash dry one panel at a time with another MF towel. Awesome product!!!
          David M. Sylican
          Innovative Detailing
          Headlight Lens Restoral
          Detailing Caddy
          Join us on Facebook

Comment

It also does a great job on glass and vinyl trim. It doesn't run in the rain like so many other vinyl dressings.
            Jim
            My Gallery

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');