• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help using Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help using Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer

Hello, just bought a new car and numerous Meguiars products to keep it clean. One product I bought was Ultimate Quik Detailer to use between washings. My qustion is how to use it and on what ( is it ok on glass, chrome, black rubber, and plastic lower body panels?)

Thanks for any help and advice

Re: Help using Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer

I use it between washes on painted surface to get rid of dust. It could be used on plastic bumpers also. Leaves no residue so I don't see any reason not to use it on a whole car. My 2 cents.

Comment

I don't see any issue using UQD on trim or windows. I have before and never had a problem.

Here's a great video on how to use it:

Comment

UQD is an awesome product great for that final step and to keep your car looking good in between washing. I do want to caution you that depending on whether your car is park outside or in a garage pay special attention that when you use UQD between washes that you are not trying to take off more than a fine layer of dust or you could risk creating new swirl marks or scatches. Its not meant to replace good old fashioned washing. Other than that it should work good on all parts of your car. I've had used it all around mine car and it always makes the color look deep and wet also the beading action is ridiculously awesome

Comment

Thanks everyone for their advice. The car is 1 week old and only has a light dust on it. I will let you know how it turns out later

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');