• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Take on NXT Car Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Take on NXT Car Wash

Well.... Finally got a chance to try the NXT Car Wash and here is my take on the product.

I mixed 3 gallons of warm water from my kitchen faucet to 3oz of the super thick soap. The first thing that I noticed was that the suds didn't seem as plentiful as the Gold Class Car Wash mixed the same way. A little disappointed I washed my truck and noticed at the end of the wash the suds were still there in full force, I was very surprised. With the Gold Class Car Wash at the end of a wash the suds are just about gone. The smell of the NXT Car Wash was pleasant, smelled similar to NXT Tech Wax. I didn't feel that the NXT wash was as slick as GC but it cleaned my truck well and left a nice deep looking finish. The vehicle dried very easy, I ran my hose without a nozzle to sheet the water off and used my compressor to blow the water out of the seams/trim then on to the WW towel.

Its hard to tell if the end results of NXT Car Wash were any different then Gold Class Car Wash. Both are very good products and do the job better than anyother car wash that I have used.

Here is a before shot with a little dust on the truck... notice the reflection is not real sharp kind of blury.

Here is a after shot... notice the reflection much sharper and deeper.

In the end I still prefer good ole Gold Class.

Here is my personal Preference on car washes.
    1. Gold Class Car Wash
    2. NXT Car Wash
    3. Deep Crystal Car Wash
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Hey,

Nice write-up!!

Have you tried Meguiar's #62 Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner?

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford
      Hey,

Nice write-up!!

Have you tried Meguiar's #62 Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner?

Tim
      Thanks...

No I have not tired it yet. I am assuming that you have used it. Do you mix more or less than 1oz per gallon of water? I am thinking of the cost factor here.
      Last edited by gb387; Mar 16, 2005, 07:55 PM.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hi:

Nice write-up.

Meguiar's makes so many good car washes it is hard to choose. A good problem, I guess.

When you get a chance give 62 a try you will love it. I love how the wash mit glides across the paint.

Regards,

KTruck
        Last edited by KTruck; Mar 16, 2005, 08:00 PM.
        Make it Shine

Comment

I agree, Nxt cleans a bit better, and Gold Class leaves the slickest surface, on a well maintained surface.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I have used the shampoo and conditioner. I liked it alot. Then a freind let me use his griots garage car wash. I was blown away by this stuff. Dont get me wrong i love meguiars products but i the wash mit is so slick over the paint, it gives the vehical a better shine and it smells really good. It is kind of spendy though. i always keep a bottle of meguiars shampoo and conditioner on the shelf just in case i run out.
            Jason M

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');