• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's should consider improve the packaging of foam applicator pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's should consider improve the packaging of foam applicator pad

Meguiar's Customer Service Hotline,

I purchased 6-pack of Meguiar's soft foam applicator pad from ADS, a reputable reseller of Meg products.
    When I took one of the 6 pack out to use, I found that an applicator is very dirty. My camera is not so good so image doesnt tell but the real pad is too dirty to be used. It has a lot of dirts stuck on the surface of pad, as well as a black "region" (left of the picture, about the size when u are using paste wax). Am I supposed to wash the pads before I use them?

Besides I also realize that the new foam pad is not as soft or smooth as the "old old" version I shared, with a sharp and hard edge (hot wire cut?):

While I am not trying to complain, I suggest Meguiar's should consider using a plastic bag to seal the foam applicator rather than letting them exposed to all the dust and contaminants. Besides I really miss how smooth and soft the old pads are. (I might be wrong about smoothness as it is so subjective)
    When it come to detailing and car care, Meguiar's is the name I trust. I also believe Meguiar's will listen to customer feedback and improve their products. Afterall it is these little things that add up and make people think the company care about customers.

Dennis
    Nissan Fuga | 日產 風雅 | 日産 フーガ

Re: Meguiar's should consider improve the packaging of foam applicator pad

If they are dirty, I'll wash first.

Can be even worse off a store shelf, as far as dust ,etc.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Meguiar's should consider improve the packaging of foam applicator pad

PPLd,

Thank you for the feedback. We will pass it along. Go ahead and wash the pad and you should be good to go.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');