• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

closing threads and pm's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• closing threads and pm's

i need a mod. to close my thread under detailing for dollars and I also wanted to bring to attention that the PM's are working properly....they are cutting off messages halfway when i receive them

Re: closing threads and pm's

EDIT: the PM's are NOT working properly

also, i wanted to let you know that for some reason I cannot edit my posts that I posted (hence why I'm posting this to edit my previous post)

Comment

Just FYI- the editing is normal- after a set number of minutes you can't edit posts anymore...
      2000 Ford Explorer XLT "Deuce"
      2007 Toyota Camry XLE

Comment

Originally posted by lionshark View Post
        EDIT: the PM's are NOT working properly

also, i wanted to let you know that for some reason I cannot edit my posts that I posted (hence why I'm posting this to edit my previous post)
        As JoeDirt explained, we intentionally limit the edit time for posts for all users. Don't worry about needing to close all your old threads - they tend to die off on their own.

As for private messages, we haven't heard of that issue. Are you 100% sure it is not some form of user error? Can you describe the problem you are having in more detail?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');