• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Touch, Final Inspection,Synthetic Spray Detailer,Synthetic Xpress Spray Wax,UQW,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Touch, Final Inspection,Synthetic Spray Detailer,Synthetic Xpress Spray Wax,UQW,

I know it has been said before in mixed threads, I was hoping to put it all together here. I have spent hundreds if not more on all the different products. I have about a half a dozen cars I take care of and want the newest Ultimate products. I have read that some are the same as the ultimate but in the Detailer or Mirror Line under different names. I love them all, but would like to narrow it down to the 2 - a spray detailer and a spray wax that I can buy in bulk.
    I think that gets me to Last Touch and Synthetic Xpress Spray wax.
    Synthetic Xpress Spray wax, from what I have read gives me an economical UQW, which I love. I can eliminate Final Inspection , only reason because I don't need body shop safe. I guess I am wanting to know which is closest to the Ultimate Quick Detailer ? Synthetic Spray Detailer ? or Last Touch ? Thanks to Meguiar's for even making these products in such various options and economical selections.

I am also a first time user of the Microfiber system, the glass concentrate ,the DA Gv2 from Megs, and an assortment of other Megs products, so I am not just trying to be cheap, just want to narrow down the best deal for the most common spray applications I use,

Thanks

Re: Last Touch, Final Inspection,Synthetic Spray Detailer,Synthetic Xpress Spray Wax,

M135 is very similar to UQD
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Re: Last Touch, Final Inspection,Synthetic Spray Detailer,Synthetic Xpress Spray Wax,

Synthetic X-press spray wax is basically a bulk packaging of the Ultimate Quik Wax. The difference is just the fragrance but everything else is the same including performance.

Like STRIFE said, M135 or Synthetic Spray Detailer is pretty much the same as UQD.
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

UQD = M135 Synthetic Detailer
        UQW = D156 Synthetic Spray Wax

Keep in mind the UQD isnt for claying, so still need a regular detailer, or using a soap if you go that way.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks to all !

one more question, I have Last Touch , how would you classify it ? a previous version of qd or qw ? does it fit the Quick Detailer for claying that the UQD doesn't Murr ?

Thanks Again !

Comment

Last Touch is more the regular qd sprays, not really an old version of anything. Probably newer really.

For claying, you dilute 1:1 with water.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

10-4,

I will keep all three , I really get alot of use of the spray detailers and waxes, Once all the correction is done, I like to wipe down the vehicles daily or every other day, and wanted to get squared away on a system, because when you read the descriptions, they all sound like they do everything, which I know they can in a way, but I wanted to dial it in a little more and make sure I am using as intended.

Comment

FWIW, These are the exact products I chose to use and I'm very pleased with them. I love them in bulk as I use M135 or LT almost every day and D156 weekly. I could get buy with either M135 or LT. I really don't need both. M135 offers the hydrophobic polymers and LT seems to leave the surface a bit slicker and glossier. The D156 works to keep the paint protected for extended intervals between details. All are great products that keep my cars looking showroom fresh all the time.

I should also add that D156 make a very nice exterior vinyl dressing as well. It leaves a nice sheen and doesn't run if it get rained on. D156 also works on glass. After cleaning the glass with the Megs Glass Cleaner Concentrate. I apply D156 to the glass where it acts like RainX and does not streak.
                Jim
                My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');