• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaner Wax is truly a great product -- if you haven't tried it, do so!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleaner Wax is truly a great product -- if you haven't tried it, do so!

Hi all,
    I have new white color car. I'm new in detailing stuff. People in megar. store recommend for my new car (and because I don't have experience) cleaner wax. Is this OK or i have to search for something else? From this forum (demonstration clips here and youtube) i learn a lot. For washing I use two bucked method with megar. mitt. Now I would like to use something for paint protection. Thx in advance for answers.

Comment

Sure, the regular Cleaner/Wax in the red bottle would be a fine place to start.

There are some newer products also, such as ColorX, that is also a good product. I do like the ColorX a little better than the Cleaner/Wax.

The White Wax and Black Wax may not be available to you just yet.

And then once you are comfortable with that (using a good applicator, and good towels to remove), you can always move onto other steps and products as well.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        Sure, the regular Cleaner/Wax in the red bottle would be a fine place to start.

There are some newer products also, such as ColorX, that is also a good product. I do like the ColorX a little better than the Cleaner/Wax.

The White Wax and Black Wax may not be available to you just yet.

And then once you are comfortable with that (using a good applicator, and good towels to remove), you can always move onto other steps and products as well.
        OK
        I will start with this then.
        Thank you for your replay.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');