• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning up Foam Applicators and MF applicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning up Foam Applicators and MF applicators

Both of these are used for waxing..

Just started using the NXT 2.0 and what's the best way to clean that purple applicator.

Also, what's the best way to clean the MF ones also.

Depending on how dirty the applicator was I just rinse it and squeeze it under warm running water. You can also use a little all purpose cleaner to help clean it. As for the Microfibers wash them in their own load WITHOUT fabric softener. There is a thread about it. Some one else I'm sure will post or find that thread.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Re: Cleaning up Foam Applicators and MF applicators

I wash all my pads , both foam and M/F (foam applicators included) , in the kitchen sink by hand with APC+ or dishwashing detergent and my micro fiber towels in the washing machine with no softner and regular laundry soap with a little vinegar added.
      Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
      317-513-4678

Comment

I use this for all my MFs items, foam applicator pads, terry cloth, DA pads....works great! one oz in a 5 gallon pail...agitate...good as new
        Micro-Restore Microfiber Detergent Concentrate 128 oz. - The only detergent properly formulated for maintaining and restoring microfibers. Yes, microfibers are machine washable. Completely. But the truth of the matter, is that with all of the ...
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

I just use Super Degreaser to clean pads...I spray them liberally and work it in with my fingers, then I let them soak in some hot water with some Dawn mixed in. I then rinse them extremely well and let them air dry.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');