• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal Mini Maniacs at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Mini Maniacs at Meguiar's!

SoCal Mini Maniacs at Meguiar's!

Rain or shine, Mini Cooper owners are passionate about their cars! Looks like a full class!

First Mini Cooper to arrive belongs to Brad Herman!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

A big thank you to Mike Phillips and Meguiars for putting on a first class event.

Mike, thank you for being such a genuine car crazy enthusiast and great host !! I think everyone had a great time and came away at least a little more informed even if they had attended a detail class in the past.
    If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

SCMM Detail Day - March 19th

Mike:

A big thanks to Meguiar's and to you for being the host for today's great detailing event.

I learned quite a bit about all of Meguiar's product lines, including the many new ones.

And I really appreciate the tips on the "correct" usage of a PCDA. 30 minutes to properly do just a MINI hood?? Looks like I will be busy tomorrow!!

Anyway, thanks again for reminding us to look at the big picture, instead of the tiny details. You are the man!!

Comment

Yep, multi-kudos to Mike for a job well done. Learned lots of new stuff today & about a bunch of new products that are coming out. Cleaning / detailing accessories that are going to be must-haves for all of us.

I only bought half of them.
        Last edited by jimskater; Mar 20, 2005, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Mike you ROCK!! The class was awesome, I definitely learned a lot, thanks!!

Miles
          http://mini.leetimage.com

Comment

Thanks for the informative presentation! I feel like you're talk saved me about 10 hrs of online research along with many hours of fixing mistakes from improper technique...lets see if i can get it right the first time....besides, it's all about reducing the potential....=)

Regis

Comment

You da man Mike! I can't wait to try out some of the new stuff I ordered.

Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Mike,

Thank you very much! I can't wait to try out all the products I picked up with the techniques you showed us.

Comment

Mike,
                  Wow!!!!!! The best instructions are hands on and you gave us the best.
                  Thank you

Comment

Thank you!

...with all the above comments. Thank you for a great class, Mike....when I got home I clayed my whole car, then polished and waxed it too! It looks GREAT. Look forward to getting all the cool Meguiar's products ordered...my MINI is happy I went -- I learned a lot and will make better use of your products. (May even have to change my username!)

Comment

Thanks Mike for all of your time and expertise that you shared with all of us MINI lovers. I brain is full with all of the great info you taught us. Can't wait for the stuff I ordered to get to me.

Comment

Mike, thank you so much for all your instruction and hard work at the SCMM detail day on the 19th!!! I've already put the information and products to work. I clayed, polished, and waxed my boyfriend's SUV on Sunday and he can't stop telling me how amazing his car looks!! I also used the quick interior detail and conditioned the leather with Gold Class. As an example of how much I learned and the quality of Meguiar's products, he already had someone ask if he got a new car this morning (the car is 5 years old). Yes, I detailed my boyfriend's car and yes he is a lucky man!!

Can't wait until the next detail day!!

Great job!!
                        Kelly
                        _____

2005 MCSC DS/Black Top

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');